Everything you need is right here in our acrylic pouring starter pack.
- complete beginners ( we will give you comprehensive notes to guide you to pouring amazing pieces)
- students who have attended our workshops and want to get stuck into pouring and putting into paractice everything they have learned in class.
- One of our resource pack options to participate in our Zoom classes.
- This pack does not include the Heat tool (this is an optional extra)
What you will receive in the starter pack.
- Acrylic paint set of 18 colours in 36ml tubes
- 1 litre of premixed white paint for your negative space - (our own recipe)
- 500ml of Australian Floetrol
- 1 x Plastic slide
- 1 x Plastic tablecloth
- 2 x pair of gloves
- 4 x plastic 200ml cups
- 4 x plastic squat cups to use as canvas riser
- 20 x Plastic mixing cups (30ml) with lids to keep unused paint fresh for another pour
- 1x labelled small container to help you measure your paint correctly for mixing.
- 20 x wooden stirring sticks
- 2 x paper straws
- 4 x canvases 20 x 25
- Information / instruction sheet
- 1 x De Lew Designs art bag to keep it all together.
We have some optional extras that you may be interested in adding to your order:
Please click on the link to take you to more options: Take me to the optional extras.
Optional extras you might like to add to your order
- Larger canvases
- Heat tool
- Canvas pads
- Art classes in our studio or via Zoom: Please click here for classes: Take me to the art classes